Wilsonville Tree Service Employment Opportunities
Full or Part-time positions available at Good News Tree Service, Inc. of Wilsonville, Oregon. We are seeking associates who are passionate about a career in the tree care industry.
- Some tree or shrub pruning experience is preferable, or you must have a quick ability to learn basic pruning skills through on-the-job training and self-directed learning through on-line videos and reading.
- Valid drivers licence and proof of insurance required.
- Willing to work hard in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to follow instructions and eager to learn.
- Must be clean and neat in appearance, polite, well-mannered, possess good morals and ethics and have clean speech.
- Starting at $18 to 25 per hour (depending on experience and qualification) for ground workers. After a two month probation period followed by favorable evaluation, pay increase are possible.
Advantages of Working for Good News Tree Service, Inc. of Wilsonville
- Get to work for a small, family owned business where you’re treated with care and dignity.
- Learn a variety of arboricultural skills.
- Work in many varied situations—a different job site every day.
- Nearly all of our jobs are within 5 to 15 minutes of Wilsonville.
- We work mostly on high-end (beautiful) properties.
- Brush dragging and clean up.
- Become a ground-worker under a high climbing arborist.
- Basic tree and shrub pruning.
- Operating and maintaining a brush chipper, chainsaw, stump grinder and other small equipment.
Opportunities and Advancement
- After learning the basics of being a ground worker, one can advance to basic pruning of trees and shrubs, then onto climbing of small trees, then onto larger trees including pruning and removals, aerial lift operator, crew leader or project supervisor, or a plant health care specialist.
- We will work with you personally to develop your skills in the tree care industry and help you advance in your career path including becoming an ISA Certified Arborist and beyond.
Check us out at www.goodnewstree.com, Facebook or on YouTube.
Call Nathan at (503) 789-9881 for more information