The emerald ash borer beetle is now in the Portland, Oregon, area and is spreading rapidly. In a few years, nearly all the ash trees will be dead including yours, unless you take preventative measures. In this video, Nathan explains what you can do to save your ash tree. In most cases, an ash tree can be treated for 20 to 30 years for the cost of removing it. Check out this video and learn all about it. For a deep dive into this subject, check out our longer video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTADVg5KpE. Cheers!
Stay tuned for more info on how to protect your ash trees from this deadly pest that recently hit the Portland area and is spreading throughout the region. Your ash trees will likely die within four to six years if not treated NOW!
Soon we will be posting answers to frequently asked questions about this deadly killer including:
- How to know if your tree is an ash tree.
- How to identify the symptoms of emerald ash borer infestation (or EAB).
- What the most effective and least expensive treatments are.
- When to treat your ash tree.
- What will happen if you do not treat your ash tree.