Stay tuned for more info on how to protect your ash trees from this deadly pest that recently hit the Portland area and is spreading throughout the region. Your ash trees will likely die within four to six years if not treated NOW!
Soon we will be posting answers to frequently asked questions about this deadly killer including:
- How to know if your tree is an ash tree.
- How to identify the symptoms of emerald ash borer infestation (or EAB).
- What the most effective and least expensive treatments are.
- When to treat your ash tree.
- What will happen if you do not treat your ash tree.